On Saturday we braved the wet weather to play at the drinks reception of Nick and Nichola (the two Nicks!) at Dorset House School (Great Barn). The venue is one we’d not played at before so it was good to explore somewhere new.
Dorset House School is a prep school in Pulborough. Dorset House is proud to be one of the oldest prep schools in the country and it can trace its roots back to the 18th century.
We arrived just before the rain came. It soon started raining and we didn’t let the rain dampen our spirits. The bride and groom and their guests certainly didn’t! We loved the purple and pink colours that they had chosen to decorate their reception room. We also appreciated the wedding dog complete with matching flowers.
We worked our way through a list of requests that Nichola had sent over previously.
- Bastille: Pompei
- The Beatles: All you need is love
- Bruno Mars: Just the way you are and Marry you
- Candi Staton: you got the love
- Daft Punk: Digital Love
- Daft Pink: Get lucky
- Ed Sheeran: Thinking out loud
- Elbow: One day like this
- Elo: Mr Blue Sky
- The Killers: Mr Brightside
- Kings of Leon: Sex on Fire
- The Kinks: Sunny Afternoon
- McFly: It’s all about you
- Michael Jackson: Billie Jean
- Nina Simone: Feeling Good
- Rudimental: Feel the Love
- Robbie Williams: Angels
- Take That: Greatest Day
- Take That: Shine
Many thanks for booking us and congratulations on your wedding at Dorset House School (Great Barn). xx